Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

where am i going wrong ?

Started by grahamdvd, January 19, 2009, 03:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grahamdvd

Just having a look at freebox and downloaded some of the new skins, i downloaded and extracted the 50s diner one and the red and black buttons added them to my skin folder, I update my skin list and it says 2 new skins added, then i scroll down to the new skin and then click load skin and then it says path not found, etc and then crashes and the microsoft thing comes up to ask if i want to send a report and freebox dissapears ?

grahamdvd

im using version 4 freebox thanks

Barcrest

Make sure if you go in the skins folder then into the skin that you see the ini files and not another folder with the skin inside.

\skins\98red\main.ini

Should be like that..
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

grahamdvd

hi could you explain that a bit more, I just extracted the new skins to the skins folder ? what am I doing wrong ?

eist1

I don't believe the 50's Diner skin is compatible with V4, those skins are pretty old, and with the new options that have been added to Freebox, the skin is probably getting errors. The only skins that are completely compatible are the Black and Blue skins. I'm not sure if the authors are planning on updating those skins.

Barcrest

What is in the skins folder? Can you sohw the directory structure you have. I think you have extracted them incorrectly.. You should have a folder in the skins folder for the diner skin and if you go into that folder there should be a load of ini files. If you see another folder in the diner skin then you have extracted it wrong.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

grahamdvd

Hi thanks, i checked and they were in a file in a file so changed that and they work many thanks