Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Hammered on the exchange rate....

Started by Barcrest, April 17, 2007, 09:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Hi Barry

I don't feel ripped off. I think you are being ripped off. Anyway, I still feel it is a bargain. I really can't complain, your service to me is excellent and I still feel it is pretty cheap considering the amoung I have spend on software before I got freebox. I just feel you should set a minimum amount for your effort, like $50 for example or $10 for each time somebody download.
At the end off the day you are not a charity and people need to know that. I may be wrong about this but it is my oppinoin.

Coffee

jonfinpausa

You right Coffee !!! Barry does deserve more and he should set up something.I admire his passion for this project but he has always answer all my questions and has even made some changes and additions to the project just because I ask.

We have started a thread about removing the windows theme from the boxes.Most are hacks to the register but as long as you have a license copy of the OS you are using I dont see a problem with it legeally.

Fish

coffee

Hi Jonfinpausa

I apprecaite your view. I make a point of it to donate everytime Barry does something for my. I think it's the way it should be. I still feel guilty sometimes when I complain or ask for something because Barry really does he's best to allways help me.

Thanks again
Coffee