Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Download files

Started by kizer, April 17, 2007, 09:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

Is it possible when you click on the download files button for it to retain the folder path?
For instance when somebody clicks on say body.mp3

It would create a folder path. Default Freebox download folder\
Artist\
album\
body.mp3

Obviously it would depend on how your setup folder wise. Im setup with the above settings.
The reason I ask is I'd like to work on the ability to download and burn some files or folders in this case albums unless your working on something later or plan on working on something later.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

Can be done but for mp3 player copy or burning the method we have now is better.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

I guess IM confused on what you just said? I thought the download method now was it dumped to a folder called Downloads and that was it? Im trying to retain the path some so when somebody or myself in particular wants files from the juke I can just hit download track into that directory and it would keep the directory its in so I don't have to guess what onthetrain.mp3 is from and what artist. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)