Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Command line Config3.exe

Started by kizer, April 25, 2007, 02:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

I noticed that the command line /NAMESWAP doesn't appear to be working of course I haven't really been trying to use it until I realized that man I have a lot of bands that begin THE and well I'd rather find them without looking through all the "the's" first. No rush Barcest like I said since I haven't really been using it anyways, but just started to and realized its not functioning at the moment.

As far as the /NAMESWAP it doesn't really do anything when you use it so at least its not giving an error message. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

jonfinpausa

Hey Kiser,

IS there a list of command line commands available ?  :D

Fish

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jonfinpausa

I should really take the time to read that manual  :D

Thanks Barry  ;)

kizer

I'd cut and past the URL from my signature, but well work for some reason has banned that URL. Must of been because I had half nakid girls on it at one time. hahahaha
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

kizer

Anywho Barcrest when you can could you look into it for me. Thanks

Barcrest

name swap does work, you should see the check box enabled. Check you are putting it in the right place in the command line.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

I've put it in the end. I'll dink around with it and see what happens. Thanks.

kizer

Ok, I figured it out.
"C:\Program Files\Freebox V2\Config 3.exe" /DRIVE E:\MP3s /NAMESWAP /NEW records