Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V5.00.5 Demo Released

Started by Barcrest, May 01, 2009, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

What's New

MAIN APP:
BUG: If you select a genre then move the slider you MAY get "Error 52 Bad filename or number. (FIXED, Finally)
BUG: Would crash if there was no Fanart folder (FIXED)
BUG: Pop up bubble wouldn't dissappear if you dragged to # (FIXED)
BUG:  SECURITY - setting security on the individual buttons and then using them doesn't take you to the option.  i.e. Mark SEARCH as requiring a pin.  when admin pin is used you are returned to the album screen. When delegate pin is used you are returned to the options screen. (FIXED)
BUG: In the attract mode, random animation settings does not seem to work. (FIXED)
BUG: If limit artist and no duplicates is selected it will still allow duplicates. (FIXED)
BUG: Startup jingle was cut off be random play or queue being resumed (FIXED)

Skintool:
BUG: The featured album graphic and text fields keep re-appearing each time you open the skin if not enabled (FIXED)
BUG: PLAY OPTIONS - ADD TO PLAYLIST BUTTON is not linked to the other buttons so the Copy Styles function does not work. (FIXED)
BUG: LOAD PLAYLIST - UP BUTTON is not linked to the DOWN BUTTON for the copy styles function. (FIXED)
BUG: PLAYLIST - The buttons are not linked so the the MAKE BUTTONS SAME SIZE function does not work. (FIXED)
BUG: PLAYLIST - Text Labels not linked for copy to alignment all settings (FIXED)
BUG: The filter popup on the album select screen that reads "Filtered on:" can't change back colour. (FIXED)
BUG: LOAD PLAYLIST - The screen is adding a border around the JPG background, can we remove the border (FIXED)
BUG: SAVE PLAYLIST - The screen is adding a border around the JPG background, can we remove the border (FIXED)
BUG: Filtered On Label has a border, can we remove the border (FIXED)

NOTE: I have added some error handling code, this should help find the remaining bugs so we can get them all out the way.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

joselito5882

Hi,
I´m trying e-touch 5.00.5 in karaoke mode, and when song finished the windows stay in black, it don´t return to principal menu. I need to push ESC key and e-touch send me in OPTIONS menú, do you know what is the problem?

by the way: in e-touch 5.00.5 I can´t select "auto full screen for karaoke" in single screen option. What can i do to use it?

Thanks

Barcrest

Quote from: joselito5882 on May 28, 2009, 04:54:37 PM
Hi,
I´m trying e-touch 5.00.5 in karaoke mode, and when song finished the windows stay in black, it don´t return to principal menu. I need to push ESC key and e-touch send me in OPTIONS menú, do you know what is the problem?

by the way: in e-touch 5.00.5 I can´t select "auto full screen for karaoke" in single screen option. What can i do to use it?

Thanks

There is no auto back to the album screen when a track ends. The auto fullscreen option is disabled and needs to be added back in. The best method for karaoke and video is to use dual screens. You don't need to press esc to go to the menu when a karaoke tack or video has ended you can touch/click the black screen and it will re-shrink the karaoke screen back to the top corner so you can touch/click the now playing screen to return to the album screen. I could look at adding code to auto shrink it back maybe when i add the auto full screen option back in.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

joselito5882