Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Runtime error 75 path/file access error

Started by Bren, May 02, 2009, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bren

I get this error in V5 whenever music begins to play. Incidentally my V4 also stopped working with a different error(cant remember what). I am using Vista

Barcrest

Have you tried this with the latest V5 demo? It will give a more usefull error message screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Bren

Just updated to the new demo. The error says error 75 path/file access error. Module: Form2 Function form_image

Barcrest

Ok it looks like an image is missing. As it's saying Form 2 i would assume it's the forum upload image as that is the only image used there. Are you sure it said form_image and not forum_image. You need to have the forum image in your freebox folder.

Jukebox Stats...

fat-johnny

Quote from: Bren on May 02, 2009, 01:40:24 PM
I get this error in V5 whenever music begins to play. Incidentally my V4 also stopped working with a different error(cant remember what). I am using Vista
If using Vista, I recommend turning off User Access Control (google "VISTA TURN OFF UAC")

Once I did that, no more problems in Vista.  Seems like Vista wants to put certain files in its' "Compatibility Files" section, and E-Touch is hardcoded to look for them in C:\Program Files\E-Touch

Try disabling UAC,
FJ

Bren

Thanks Fat-Johnny that fixed the problem. Its soo good to have my jukebox back! It says licensed to demo user is that correct? Do it require a 2nd donation?

Barcrest

That is because you are using the V5 demo, you do need to upgrade to V5 wich does require a fee sorry. You can go back to V4 though and continue to use that.

Jukebox Stats...