News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

What's the secret to get the Navigation Slider to slide?

Started by eist1, May 03, 2007, 05:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

I have tried adding the vertical slider to a few different skins (even the default bluegrass skin), but after adding it, and running Freebox, all I can do is click on the slider icon and have to keep clicking down the page to get the slider icon to move to the next letter, so it is not sliding. I have loaded the PC Clone skin and the slider works fine, I've looked at the settings in there but cannot see anything obvious that needs to be changed to get the slider to work. Also, in the PC Clone skin, I notice that you cannot go back to the Artists that are Numbers (311, 3 Doors Down) you can get back to A but cannot go back to the start of the catalog where the Number groups are. Any ideas or tips? Thanks

Woody

Hey Eist,

Dont forget to leave room on the length of the slide area for the button to "move", if the button is 100 pix high then the slide area needs to be 500 or 600 high to allow movement.

Woody

eist1

Thanks Woody, the current settings i have are that the image is 67x67 and the slide area/bar is 457x67. It's not an issue of the image not moving up and down the slide bar, I can move it by clicking up and down the bar, and as I click it moves the image up and down the bar and chooses a letter, but the problem I am having is it is not sliding, I cannot click on the image and drag it down the slider bar. So if there is another setting I need to change let me know. Thanks

Barcrest

You might have the wrong slider type... You might be trying to use an horizontal slider vertically... Try and change it to the other setting cause i might have mixed up the labels.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

After some trial and error, I found out how to get the Vertical Slider working. It looks like there is a problem in the nav.ini file when configuring the Vertical Slider. I had to manually add the slider bar size to the nav.ini Below you will see where to change it to get it to work. When Barry gets the time maybe he can fix this, but for now just update the height manually, and it will work. The only other issue I am still having in both the Vertical and Horizontal slider bars, is the slider bar does not go back to the beginning of the library (Page 0/171), number groups (311, 3 Doors Down), it only starts at A (Page 1/171). When the jukebox first starts it shows Page 0/171 and the @ sign in the slider button, but after moving the slider and going back to the top, it stops at A and does not go back to @. Can this be updated? Please let me know. Thanks

Slider Config
457<<<< This is the setting for the height of the slider bar set in skin tool
Slider

Slider Config
57<<<< This needs to be the same as the height setting above (457) for slider to work, needs to be changed manually