Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Issue with Navigation Slider Bars not going to beginning of Library

Started by eist1, May 04, 2007, 04:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

There is an issue with the Vertical and Horizontal Navigation sliders not going back to the beginning of the library (Page 0/171) it only goes back to A (Page 1/171). When the Jukebox starts up it shows up as Page 0/171 and the @ is in the slider button, but when moving the slider and going back to the beginning, it only goes to A (Page 1/171).

Woody

Eist

I can confirm this behavior and in addition a similar event occurs at the end. When the user slides to the end "Z" the display give you the last full page of albums an additional down click reveals one more album in my case it is ZZ Top Eliminator.

Good catch Eist,

Woody

BTW ... Did you have horzontal vs vertivcal swapped on the slider skinning?

eist1

Woody,

Thanks for the confirmation. The Horizontal and Vertical sliders are correct in the skin tool, but just the Horizontal sliders works when configuring it in the skin tool. For the Vertical slider I had to manually edit the nav.ini file to change the second slider config setting. I have a post in the General section that shows what I did to edit the Vertical slider config. I'm not having an issue with the Z's, I changed my album view to 4 albums, and went to Z, it showed my first Z album at the bottom, then hit Forward and it went to the rest of the Z's. Hopefully Barcrest will be able to take a look at this. As for now, I'm just choosing A to get to the top, then hitting the Back button to get to the Albums that are numbers (311, 3 Doors Down). Thanks