Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Looking for Covers

Started by kizer, February 12, 2007, 06:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

matt90

Thanks that filled some holes  8)
don't take life too serious .No one survives

Barcrest

It's a good site that one i use it myself, however the covers off there are usually pretty hi-res for printing out so don't forget to size them down for use in freebox. I find 320x320 is fine, you guys might want them higher? Remeber the bigger the cover file the slower it will be browsing the albums.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Beeks

I have used www.cdcovers.cc but not for ages  may be worth alook
"He who has most toys wins"  And i am winning :D

kizer

Quote from: Beeks on February 13, 2007, 04:27:07 PM
I have used www.cdcovers.cc but not for ages  may be worth alook

Yeah thats a good site too, however mega-search.net searches that database as well. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

Yeah beeks get with the programme will ya  ;D
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

just_buck

May the Force Be with You

kizer

kizer

Found another cover site that seems to work. I was on it earlier and now it seems to be having issues. However that could be a work thing because they tend to block things for who knows what reason half the time.

http://www.findmycover.com/