Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

History Requests

Started by kizer, May 13, 2007, 08:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

I was wondering is it possible to have the history produce the last song on top opposed to the very bottom of the list? The reason I ask is when somebody says hey what was that song that just played you have to page down several times to see the last song. On top would be much easier.

I might as well create a little batch script that will delete the history file once a week or whatever I decide to delete the file so its not pages and pages long. Just a thought.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

This is been on the to do list for a while now... However to do this means i have to change how the history works slightly.. I will look at this tonight along with a bug or two i found.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

No rush. If I'm the only one intrested or if everybody else likes the old way I can live with it. Personally it just makes sense, but sometimes what makes sense to me doesn't always for others. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)