Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Decades Charts

Started by Barcrest, October 16, 2009, 08:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I mite have a go myself if you can tell me what needs to be done
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

bzpilot

Quote from: GlennCarnell on October 12, 2011, 06:40:05 PM
I mite have a go myself if you can tell me what needs to be done

If you just look at the text files, you'll see it's pretty straight forward.

Norman Marshall

Where am i looking for these files?

Norman Marshall

Ok i couldnt wait for an answer to my last post so i went looking in the install files and found a file called history, and in this file is three more files called ARIA Chart, UK Chart and US Hot 100 Chart, In these files are more files named from 1953 to 2011, In all of these files (Apart from 2011) are 12 txt files named from 01 to 12, Am i correct in assuming these are the top 10 hits for that month? if so were do i go to get the rite info? all help mucho grassias

Norman Marshall

OK heres what ive done, this is the top 10 hits for feb 2011

"Jessie J","Price Tag (feat. B.o.b)".gif
"Adele","Someone Like You".gif
"Rihanna","S&m".gif
"Adele","Someone Like You".gif
"Chipmunk","Champion (feat. Chris Brown)".gif
"Adele","Rolling In The Deep".gif
"Chris Brown","Yeah 3x".gif
"Alexis Jordan","Good Girl".gif
"Bruno Mars","Grenade".gif
"Lady Gaga","Born This Way".gif

Apart from the up and down been missing just before the .gif is this rite?   I couldnt put the up and down in next to the song cos the web site i obtained my info from didnt give that sort of literature

Barcrest

That is correct apart from the gif info.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

This is how it should look like:

"Kelly Clarkson","Mr Know It All",up.gif
"Gotye Feat. Kimbra","Somebody I used To Know",up.gif
"LMFAO","Sexy And I Know It",down.gif
"Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris","We Found Love",stay.gif
"Maroon 5","Moves Like Jagger",down.gif
"Gym Class Heroes Feat. Adam Levine","Stereo Hearts",up.gif
"David Guetta","Titanium",down.gif
"Cobra Starship Feat. Sabi","You Make Me Feel",up.gif
"Jason Derulo","It Girl",down.gif
"Rihanna","Cheers",down.gif

Norman Marshall

Quote from: coffee on October 14, 2011, 04:52:52 PM
This is how it should look like:

"Kelly Clarkson","Mr Know It All",up.gif
"Gotye Feat. Kimbra","Somebody I used To Know",up.gif
"LMFAO","Sexy And I Know It",down.gif
"Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris","We Found Love",stay.gif
"Maroon 5","Moves Like Jagger",down.gif
"Gym Class Heroes Feat. Adam Levine","Stereo Hearts",up.gif
"David Guetta","Titanium",down.gif
"Cobra Starship Feat. Sabi","You Make Me Feel",up.gif
"Jason Derulo","It Girl",down.gif
"Rihanna","Cheers",down.gif

How do you know what went up, down or stayed? The web site i obtained my info from didnt divulge that kind of literature, or do i make my own mind up as to what went up, down or stayed

coffee

Quote from: GlennCarnell on October 14, 2011, 09:18:51 PM
How do you know what went up, down or stayed? The web site i obtained my info from didnt divulge that kind of literature, or do i make my own mind up as to what went up, down or stayed
LOL. I had the same problem and a lot of the time it was guess work but the charts change weekly so you can see what happened and how the songs moved.
I think the best way is to take the charts for the first week of every month and work only with that. This way you can compair the lastest info with the previous month's first week and enter the new, up, down and stay according to that.

Norman Marshall

Ok I'll Give it a go, But be patient as im in the middle of making a new skin and making a new cabinate for my juke but i will give the charts priority for you guys

Norman Marshall

Can Someone please point me in the right direction for the australian charts, i was getting the info from aria charts itself but i could only get data back to june 2011 and i need to get feb 2011 to may 2011, then i found top40.com which totally contradicts what aria is saying, Does anybody know where i can get the right info from

Norman Marshall

Ok I have the uk charts ready and the us charts ready and up to  date,  i just need the aria charts to update but need help on a reliable site for info any suggestions?

Norman Marshall

Panic Over Ive Found somewhere, Ill have the charts done tonight