Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Trying to donate, but getting an error

Started by wlowman, October 30, 2009, 10:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlowman

here's the error...  I am awaiting an arrival of a touchscreen on 11/4.  Love to be running a configured version with coffee's BnB interface by then :)

The error I'm getting when click the paypal buttons:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link
If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the "Sign up" button.
Willie wants your MP3s

Barcrest

You can always just donate directly to my email address barcrest@hotmail.com
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

wlowman

Wonderful.  Mind updating my account?  Transaction ID is 16J62662HK807124N. 

I can't thank you enough for all your hard word.  this software is fantastic.  I use it with a library of almost 30,000 MP3s and it seems to be performing well in demo mode.  Thanks!

PayPal Button seems to be working fine now.
Willie wants your MP3s