Description: Index out of bounds
Module: Form1
Function: Update_DB

Running Win 7 64 bit
Both programs run as administrator.

Thanks

Bob

wlowman

I get the same error when launching e-Touch.  Pops up  twice i a row then appears to work fine after that.

Error occured: 13
Description Type mismatch
Module: Module1
Function: coverfiles_load
Willie wants your MP3s

Barcrest

Did you guys remove your old history.dat files. Both the user one and the random one? If so then after saving settings did it work ok? This is more a config issue i think rather than a bug i need to fix.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Boba

That got rid of my config problem but I still get the Error occured: 13 three times when I open e touch.  I guess I have got some bad graphics in my covers.

Barcrest

Sounds like an error with the cov file. What skin you using? Something sounds like it's missing. Could be a missing file or a screwed up setting. 13 times sounds like a bad 12 cov view.

Jukebox Stats...

mr_doles

I made sure to delete the random files and the user history file before over installing.  I get the mismatch error 13 as well three times before it opens.  I had no problem with config.
I did an uninstall, renamed my old folder, installed into a new folder.  I then copied each missing file over one at a time until I got the error again.  The file that was the problem was (drum roll please) coverfile.ini.
Hope that helps out.

Barcrest

Said it would be the coverfile.ini... I had no problems with a fresh install, i just tested it.

That actually changed a couple of betas ago i should have mentioned it needs deleting too sorry guys.

Jukebox Stats...

mr_doles

Quote from: Barcrest on December 01, 2009, 01:26:10 AM
What skin you using? Something sounds like it's missing.
I was using the SilverAndBlueV5.2 and was able to recreate it with the default Black_and_Blue_V5_25 on the fresh install.

Boba

Covers.ini fixed it  ;D ;D

Thanks
Bob

wlowman

Quote from: mr_doles on December 01, 2009, 01:33:38 AM
Quote from: Barcrest on December 01, 2009, 01:26:10 AM
What skin you using? Something sounds like it's missing.
I was using the SilverAndBlueV5.2 and was able to recreate it with the default Black_and_Blue_V5_25 on the fresh install.

I was also using the Silver and Blue skin.  This resolved my issue as well.  Thanks Everyone.
Willie wants your MP3s