News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Draginit's 2nd JB for a friend (100% complete)

Started by draginit, June 15, 2007, 07:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

draginit

Calling out "crazyorange"!!   hurry up and pay the man would ya!  >:(  so i will then finish your juke.  i got only to install the program...waitin on you bro..  when you gonna come pick it up anyways. oh, and buy the t-molding already!
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

crazyorange is the handle my friend chose who i built this for. i told him i wanted him to donate to your program(before v3 was out even) if we were going to build this. he went to san diego before we could finish and i know he hasnt donated yet. so he has to finish his end of the deal before i will give it to him. just lookin out for you, i built this one for fun. and i was just calling him out publicly to kinda give him a push  ;D

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

crazyorange

Yes Yes!! I am on my way to donating, just needed a lil time and the right info..ill get it out by the end of the week.
TN INSIDE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT

draginit

alright, so now i can continue.. what noone has seen yet is after learning a LOT more about home stereo i redesigned the speaker box for the 3rd and FINAL time. this one is much better sounding. i didnt bother to paint this one cuz nobody has any business being back there anyways but i cleaned up the wiring n stuff.

pics running V3.  this thing loaded up problem free the first time!! now why couldnt mine do that! damn i cant take pictures for nothin.

well, crazyorange just called me and said he ordered the t-molding. so thats it then, this thing is done and badass.

Barcrest

You need an LED sign where the marquee used to be to really finish it off  ;D

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

HA! funny you should mention that. i was thinking the same thing as it would seem so fitting there. i just measured it out and there is pleeennty of room. i think we started this just before the signs were available so we didnt think of it but now.......
i was actually gonna ask orange if he'll do it(cuz its his money), so crazyorange, what do yo think?

----just did a quick photoshop----
you better save up dude, you need this now!

squirrellydw

That looks really nice.  What kind of paint did you use?  I am probably going to laminate mine but I'm not sure yet. 
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

draginit

believe it or not, we chose to roll on latex paint. i wont make that mistake again. it never really seemed to dry as it always has a moist feel to the touch. almost like its sweating....  most my other projects i get poly paint from work and its like having a plastic coating on the outside. i could hit my green juke with a bat and it probably wouldnt even crack or show  ;D

crazyorange

Yes the LED is deffinatly in..and what will happen with the speakers that are there is a possible pod action extending from the sides...i have talked to draginit and the finances are situated...i should be making it back to its location for a real look at the end of november, but its not for sure but is yup..

Also.. yes the paint was a lil stubborn it was behr brand...
TN INSIDE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT

Barcrest

That is one sweet ass jukebox man.... I do like it. I'm still running off a tablet PC LOL

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

crazyorange has been wanting me to post pics of the finished product with the t-molding and ive been lagging. :chad  Damn package came the day after he left for a weekend bash so you just missed it  so here it is dude. minus the led sign of course. hopefully you can pick this thing up soon, otherwise if it times out right i might have to drop it off during my move  ;D.   
-keep saving for the sign, its totally worth it, but you know that when you saw it in action on mine a few weekends back, yes? .....wait i only had the demos on it to light up then huh.. well you saw the potential.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]