Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

"Now Playing" Download

Started by Hitbig, February 04, 2010, 05:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitbig

OK Guys, since I'm getting use to be lazy 'cause this software and its community makes it all, I have
a question (I do not want to suggest changes, because I think that by now Barry is OVERLOADED)

The question is : Is there any way to download 'now playing' song directly without going back to the album and choose it again?

Maybe a BAT FILE?????

Thoughts????

Actually I download songs when hearing in "now playing' to a "Favorites' folder within E-Touch and then burn them to a disc or usb or mp3 and above question would ease the pain every time of invoking the album again (lazy!!!!!!! or practical ????)

fordman

I think a 'Download Song' button, similar to the one on the 'Song Selection' screen would have to be added to the 'Now Playing' screen. Probably not too hard to implement, but that is Barry's call!

I do like the idea!

:beer

Fordman

Hitbig

I think I will try to put a little option button using the
first line of the "history" option using the skin tool. Does not hurt the history anyway.
I wonder if I can move from History to Album view. Will try.

Barcrest

Not sure what you are planning to do but adding a download button to the now playing screen is on my to do list for the next proper V5 release.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Rob_Hendley

Err, you know the buttons on the left of the album screen, is there anyway to get them to group up or down instead of leaving gaps when you remove a button

Do you have to edit the skin to do this?

Barcrest

Quote from: Rob_Hendley on February 09, 2010, 07:29:09 PM
Err, you know the buttons on the left of the album screen, is there anyway to get them to group up or down instead of leaving gaps when you remove a button

Do you have to edit the skin to do this?

Yes you have to edit the skin.

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Quote from: Barcrest on February 09, 2010, 03:49:21 PM
Not sure what you are planning to do but adding a download button to the now playing screen is on my to do list for the next proper V5 release.

I was thinking, Woudn't be better a buttton that sends you to "play options" for the now playing from
the album screen?????

Barcrest

Quote from: Hitbig on February 11, 2010, 03:25:33 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on February 09, 2010, 03:49:21 PM

I was thinking, Woudn't be better a buttton that sends you to "play options" for the now playing from
the album screen?????

Well you can virtually do that now by selecting the album cover on the now playing screen and then picking the track. Actually why i am adding that button seeing as you can do it that way..

Jukebox Stats...