Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Quick skin questions

Started by AlucardXP, February 22, 2010, 10:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlucardXP

So ive been trying to attempt this without asking any questions but im totally stumped. I quickly browsed the forums but it seems theres been too many updates to really be able to tell what works and what doesnt. So here are my questions.

Im working on a pretty elabriate skin thats almost like some which are "not" allowed well say...my first issue is when i goto edit the main menu screen, it has a white box over it...i can click and drag it away but yeah...dunno what it is...Ive changed the main background and it shows when you open e-touch but not when looking at it when you drag that white box out of the way. It also doesnt show up on the texture window (page_main).

The next question I have is obvious im reworking the buttons. Is it possible to delete exsisting buttons that are on the skin and add new buttons to different pages without having to rework the programming of the software itself.

Barcrest

You can't put buttons onto screens where they don't exist. I realise this was a bad idea but the program is to far developed not to change that. Let me know what you want to do and i might be able to provide a solution.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

AlucardXP

Adding buttons to screens that dont previously have them may not be an issue. I can prob do it so buttons would appear disabled. Just kinda grey them out and use a full background image. Shouldnt be much of an issue. Removing buttons im guessing I just go and delete the image for it tho? Im desiging a skin that more or less resembles newer touchscreen jukeboxes. Just trying to spice things up graphically. Dont want to push any copyright boundries. I was going to copy one but im better off designing my own which is what im working on now lol

Barcrest

To hide buttons you can just move them off screen, that is the easiest.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Yes I either move them off the screen or make the color black and make them a 1x1 pixel.

AlucardXP

both are good ideas. i didnt think about doing either