Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Multiple Album Slider & Fanart not working on certain artists

Started by urbecrisch, February 24, 2010, 01:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Have a question about a problem I'm running into. I noticed there is a slide bar that will allow you to jump to a different album from the same artist.  This is a great feature, however; it doesn't work for all artists and I'm wondering why?  I checked each tag and they are all the same so why wouldn't it work?

Also, some of my Fanart doesn't work even though the name is spelled the same as the tag.  It seems the Fanart doesn't work on the artists that can not display multiple albums like I mentioned above.

Any suggestions?

bzpilot

E-Touch compares "Track Artist" and not "Album Artist" be sure your Track Artists for all the albums you are having issues with are the same and report back.

coffee

Names are also case sensitive and you must check if they are spelled correctly.

Barcrest

Yes i bet those albums are showing up as various artists.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

I'm still experiencing a problem with this.  I can get artists to appear with the multiple album slider on the bottom of the screen but the Fanart still doesn't appear  :-\  I checked Tag & Rename on the artist and everything checks out fine and the album doesn't come up as various artists.  No problems with case sensitive letters too.  

I also noticed a few other artists who's multiple albums will not show up on the slider.  For example, I have 2 ZZ Top albums and everything is tagged correctly but the multiple album slider is not working.  This is really puzzling because I can get the multiple slider and Fanart to work on some artists, but other are failing.  I'm dping the same thing tagging, etc.  What am I missing?