Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Album Random Play Problem v5.00.33 *NEW*

Started by urbecrisch, March 08, 2010, 01:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Sweet!  Let me know when it will become available :) Thanks again.

d78

This sounds like a feature i would use also.

urbecrisch

So I tried using the playlist random feature and it is not working for me.  I made a playlist with maybe 20 different songs on it to test and named it "Chris".  In the setup menu under Random I checked the box PLAYLIST but under the drop box I did not see "Chris" listed.  I saw COMBO16 and that was it.  I tried typing in Chris and CHRIS but the random feature did not work.  What am I missing?

urbecrisch

Looks like all I needed to do was restart ETouch and it recognized my Playlist immediately :)  Played a few songs and then program froze :(  Hope this doesn't happen too often.  I'll report back if it does.  Thanks again Barry for this awesome feature!

urbecrisch

So, looks like there's a problem with the Random Playlist feature :'(   It freezes on me after I skip a couple of songs.  I restarted the program 5 times and each time I tried to skip it freezes.  Regular Audio Random or Artist Random does not do this.  There are also times when I start the program and go into Random Mode, click Playlist, then choose my saved list and the program will freeze ???  This happed numerous times as well.

Barcrest

do you have do not repeat artist or do not repeat song set? That will cause it to lock if there are not enough choices in the playlist.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

You were right.  After I made a long playlist with multiple artists the problem dissolved :)  Thanks.

urbecrisch

Another request Barry relating to Random Mode Playlist.  Is there a way that in a future release E-Touch will default to Random Mode Playlist?  When I shut down juke and restart program, the Random Box is checked but the Playlist Mode is not.  I would like the program to boot with the playlist randomly playing.  Possible?

Barcrest

Ah, an oversight on my part i will take a look for you.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...