Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Download new v5 that is not a demo

Started by vinnieb57, March 27, 2010, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinnieb57

Newbee At this I have donate to BB said that he will update my account what does this mean and How do I Download a new v5.33 that is not a demo ::) vinnieb57

leeclark2612

If your account has been updated you have access to areas that a member that hasn't donated cannot access, ie 'E-Touch Private Releases'. This section has all the latest public downloads of version 5...

vinnieb57

Thanks for that. I have also sent an e-mail to BB, I have problem after problem after config of the etouch has one error after another so have to end task to make it just go away. I have uninstalled and built new folders with music on one and video on the other and then loaded with same. In config I got no errors but when I start JB error after error thanks in advance Vinnieb57

Barcrest

You might want to let us know what the errors are.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

vinnieb57

Sure will errors as follows 383,380,380,380,76,76,76.11.55. and then it takes me into a screen that is black and white that I have to ctrl alt delete to get rid of. thanks any help on your end :tommy

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

vinnieb57

;D after looking at the full descriptions I was able to figure the codes out But I do have another question on the videos Do I use winamp or what do use for interface. thanks vinnie