Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Star Wars In Concert and Me :)

Started by Barcrest, April 04, 2010, 08:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Thought i would share those with you, the concert was awsome ;)
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

MacGyver

Dude, you make an excellent trooper. Did you make the costume yourself?

I saw an ad just the other day for a live orchestra and Star Wars on a big screen coming through town soon. Nice to know its worth it.

Barcrest

Sourced the costume from several web sources, it needs a few more things doing to it but i did have a blast. The concert is really worth going to if you are a star wars fan in any way  :beer

Jukebox Stats...

Rob_Hendley

Excellent work - ur one of those hover bikers huh?

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Rob_Hendley

Dangerous stuff!  My brother-in-law is a Storm Trooper... you may know him.  His name is Storm Trooper 54?

kizer

Hahaha that rocks. We had a guy near me go as Darth Vader. The dude is tall too.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

My new costume.... Is Tusken Raider. I will post up some pics soon, It will be ready for halloween 2010  ;D

Jukebox Stats...

James77

Really nice costume.  You are great to start your Halloween costume now, I always wait until the last minute and throw something together.  The party is always at our house, so I should try to put together a better costume this year.  You have inspired me! :beer

Barcrest

Just recieved a box of new parts for my biker scout costume. I think i need to put all the best bits together and sell the rest i have almost 3 sets now LOL.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

I have upgraded this costume a little i need to submit an application to 501st clearence soon.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Wow this was 4 years ago, what a difference time makes. I never wore the tusken raider out and ended up selling it and my Biker Scout costume is in bits in the several boxes in the spare room with one of my cummerbund pouches missing. I did make an Iron Man that was pretty cool and I have a half completed Boba Fett which I was hoping to finish for Halloween this year.

Jukebox Stats...