News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Is it me...... or is it the Skintool / E-touch???

Started by Trenscendere, April 23, 2010, 10:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenscendere

Been away from this fantastic program way too long and now when returning I realized how "messy" it can be to work with the skin tool...

Here's my question which I hope to get resolved...

When first opening a E-touch and clicking the filter button (clean install with default skin) I get to the Genre page just fine. When opening the same file in the Skin Tool and change the graphics (done this before without problems) I cannot get the Genre page to show, but instead the "Pop up" text menu.
This happens regardless of what I chose in the Skin Tool and it's very frustrating!

It seems to occur when cover layout is switched from 12 to 6.
Is this a bug in the latest version (5.00.35)???
Hate to find disorganized songs in my collection...but don't mind personal chaos...

Barcrest

I've sent you a PM with the link to the latest alpha, try that and get back to me. The skintool with 5.00.35 is actually the V6 skintool. It should work fine with V5 but if it doesn't then fall back to the skintool included with 5.00.33 which is the correct V5 skintool. The reason I am now including the V6 skintool is so skins will be compatible with V6 and can have new feature implimented for down the line. V5 should load V6 skins fine and V6 should also handle V5 skins however the newer features will not be skinned.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Trenscendere

Thanks for a quick reply!!  :beer

I'll try to get back to you as soon as I have a chance to try it out.
Hate to find disorganized songs in my collection...but don't mind personal chaos...

Trenscendere

So now I've have had the time to try to sort this out but with no luck....

It's difficult to explain but I've tried to show by pics, but there is actually a little more to it than the pictures show...
The pictures show what I get after a new install of the file you sent me and no messing around with graphics... Also regenerated music database and added genre icons to the folder..

Do they need to be a specific size??? The only one showing (on all of them) is the (just took whatever and renamed it) noimagefound.jpg

Even though this might be a bug I have an eerie feeling I might be doing something wrong here.

Hope you understand where I'm getting at..