Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Using Freebox to do something new, SHARE

Started by Barcrest, July 22, 2007, 11:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Kizer asked me if you could stream freebox across the web well yes you can. There are loads of ways to hack the options to do stuff it wasn't designed to do but does anyway... Any of you guys done anything cool?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Not as cool as what you posted above, but Ive played a music game before. Play a tune and ask a group of people a question about it.

It all started when I put on a song. I asked somebody in the group who is it. I stumped the heck out of them and somebody yelled I know and of course got it right. I guess its a guy thing. One girl said let me try. She picked a song and it played. The guys couldn't figure it out, but one of the girls did.

Needless to say it became a game. Simple rules too.
Two teams at least.
Team member 1 picks a song. He hopes his team gets it. If so before Team 2 they win 1 point, however if team 2 gets it correct first then they win 2 points.

Obviously the idea is to pick songs you know your own team is going to know, but anything goes.
We started off by saying whos the artist then the next thing we started asking whats the name of the song to whats the name of the album to describe the art on the cover of the album. It was fun. It lasted I'd guess 30 or so minutes and well the guys lost because the girls stuck to country and I know nothing about country. I supposed you could play genres only or something to the fact, but anyways its an idea. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)