Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Downloadable Skins

Started by ajkool241, February 20, 2007, 09:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajkool241

I was just wondering if their was going to be a section for downloadable skins for the jukebox. I have been attempting to create my own but am still figuring it out.

Barcrest

Each skin is quite big, if somebody wants to host them i can let them have them... They are about 5mb each but we don't really have the space here.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

How man skins are we talking about? I'll shoot you a PM Barcrest.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

I think we are looking at roughly 10 skins.... I would say all need a bit of work to tidy them up, some are only half finished.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Just sent you a PM on the subject.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

jonfinpausa

I can spare some bandwidth for the skins.

Let me know and I build up a link and a make a DNS entry for them, prolly gonna be something like home.jonsnet.net/freeboxskins or maybe I can do freebox.jonsnet.net and assign and forward it to my server.

I dont have to pay for bandwidth at home.The upload is only 256k but the connection is pretty stable.

Fish

Touchscreen07

I have some free space on my isp, I could just upload them via ftp from home and provide a link to a page that I can create so anyone could download them from my isp free space.....let me know....cheers.