Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

seek bar

Started by casper, August 02, 2007, 10:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casper

Hi  thanks for the new version barry working perfect. one question i wanted to ask is there anyway to add a seek bar for songs. some of my songs are over ten minutes long and i would like to be able to skip the first few minutes also if i dont know a song i like to skip through them to see if i recognize them or like them. or am i missing something is there someway to enable this feture..cheers andy

Barcrest

No seek bar and i'm not planning on adding one, rember this isn't a media player replacement. It could be added but i just feel it's in the scope of the project.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

casper

agreed not media player clone but still a music player i could understand not having a seek bar if software is used comercially but for personal use it can be annoying  having to listen to a song from the start if theres long intros like there is on my dance albums . could it not be in the options to be able to enable or disable the seek bar? although i like this software i still can't commit to useing it on my jukebox mainly because of the lack of seek bar. for now i will keep useing it on my desktop. that said keep up the good work..all the best

Barcrest

I could always be bribed financially LOL  ;)
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

casper

I dont mind paying for this feture like i said this would make freebox perfect for my needs. has long as i use freebox i will always try and donate a bit of cash here and there when i have some spare cash. I must add that i will do this even if the feture is added or not there are many sites out there that do not respond to questions like this site does there always seems to be someone willing to help with any problems that is one of the big pluses to useing freebox for me and no doubt many others. expect a donation in the nexy week...