Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Delay in my Jeep Jukebox install

Started by kizer, August 06, 2007, 08:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

Welp computer is installed and it works awesome with GPS. Ive decided to delay a bit on the Freebox install until I can do more than drive and GPS. Im the yellow one by the way. ;) I think if I was changing songs I'd have more issues than this.

Heres a buddy of mine Playing in some of the same rocks. There are rocks everywhere on the Lake Isabelle trail in Reiter, WA

No real damage other than feeling like an idiot and greatful that I had 5 other Jeeps with guys in them.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

squirrellydw

WOW  :o :o :o looks like you had fun

You said you installed a computer and it works with GPS, is there some sort of computer GPS program on am I reading to much into this?
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

kizer

Well I'm using a 12volt based computer which is basically a Mini-ITX motherboard and a 12dc-dc power supply. So basically I have a regular PC in my Jeep, but Im more or less using it as an auto PC.

Heres a basic build of what I did.
http://www.links4jeeps.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5664

I basically drive around and I have a GPS style mouse that tracks points and drops it into my PC, which is tracked by a program. I have a buddy with a regular style hand held and he was telling me he has a limited amount of tracking he can do. Well I have a 120gig drive so my space is basically a lot more than he can touch. ;) Its all touch screen. These are things you can do in the cab opposed to using a hand held and going in the house and downloading your data. Kinda cheating if you ask me.

Heres a video of the same thing, but you can see everybody running around looking to help me. The tail lights are on simply because well Im holding my foot on the brakes to keep it from droping farther and landing on my roof. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2c54m4fg1Q
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)