Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

SigmaDesigns RealMagic NetStream 2000 driver for 2nd screen

Started by aidey200, December 02, 2010, 07:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aidey200

Hi has anyone got the SigmaDesigns RealMagic NetStream 2000 driver card to work for the 2nd screen ?

I've loaded the drivers but it doesn't seem to work like a 2nd video card ?

Any idea's chaps ?
Good at finding bugs, not so good at fixing them ;-)

Barcrest

I think that card is just for decoding video i don't think it will work as a second screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

aidey200

Doh !

typical I obviously wrongly thought as it was working in the Video surfer driving the video screen it would carry on doing the same ..... oh well ..... not as if video cards are that expesive these days .... :tommy

Cheers Barcrest ......

Ohh on a tangent have you had any time for any thoughts on my video chart history issue  ???
Why it misses some videos even though they appear to be non-mp3 tagged correctly  :(

Doh !!!!!

Barcrest

Oh you have a video surfer. I'm running one of those to i just swapped out the PC with one with dual cards. As for the chart issue i have not been able to figgure it out yet.

Jukebox Stats...

aidey200

Yeah cheers thats what I'll do then add a second video card  ....

I've got a spare video card, it was just the connector on the top screen is the round type not the 15pin d type ... so I thought I'd be able to reuse the NetStream 2000 ..ho hum ..dangerous this thinking lark Lol !
I'll source a convertor cable for the screen ..... course next thing will be a new 15" Screen due to some compatability issue  :tommy  Lol !!!

I'm re-using the AMP, power supply,  etc in the cabinet ...
seems daft not too and sound quality is certainly good enough for me  :D

So I'm at the stage of ..... replacement PC powers on, XP loads, touch screen works, freebox fires up with a small selection of mpeg videos and .....sound comes out of the speakers ....wahey !!!!

At this rate it'll actually be up and running in time for Christmas ...... ;D

Yeah sorry for being a pain with the video charts ......

Barcrest

The video screen uses SVIDEO. If you have a fairly recent VGA card (Last 5 years) it should have SVIDEO out and you can cable it to that and have dual screen all off one card.

Jukebox Stats...