Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

3.0.00 Beta 9

Started by coffee, August 17, 2007, 04:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Bug: Next song on now playing screen doesn't move to next one in the queue when the next track starts to play.

Bug: When you use the search function. If you enter key words to search, possible matches comes up in the 4 lines at the top of the screen. If I click on these matches freebox crashes without any messages.

The other bugs in previous Beta releases I had are now resolved.

chablis97

Barry,
Beta 9 bug's (I think) . . . . .
- 'Most Played' tab on the main screen doesn't seem to work
- If 'Video' and 'Karaoke' tabs are shown but Video and Karaoke databases don't exist, one audio album is shown on both Video and Karaoke tabs.

Cheers

coffee

I can confirm Chablis97's findings.

When I click on the result lines in the search tab and it doesn't crash freebox it takes you to the wrong album. (sometimes)

Bug: It happend to me twice that when a track comes to the end it stops at the last second and I have to use the "next track" key to start playing the next track in the queue. I had customers complaining about this and I thought it must have been a problem with the track itself but I saw this myself the last two weeks.

Barcrest

BUG: Next song on now playing screen doesn't move to next one in the queue (FIXED)
BUG: Quick search on artist name didn't work (FIXED)

The Most Played Tab has never been coded so you need to keep this hidden right now.

The tabs displaying a random album if there is no database, this is a known bug but you shouldn't really have the tabs turned on if there is no database so this is a low priority fix.

Coffee's hanging at the end of a song is one we have wrestled with for ages... When i had the code to check if the juke had hung in this state peopel said it was skipping songs. So i took it out... I have added a check in, it will make the juke a little slower you'll have to see how you get on with this. I will post up the release in the next 5 minutes.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...