News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

another juke 4th one i am on a roll this is nice!!!!!

Started by phil1023, January 31, 2011, 03:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil1023

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WH1LXGblwA                           :beer

mahkeymike

Thats really nice!
Did you make the cabinet from scratch, or is it from a premade cabinet, and you moded it to fit the touchscreen?
If its from a premade cabinet i would love to mod one for myself.Im using a megatouch upright cabinet that i modded, but would like to make something more traditional like yours.

phil1023

it was pre made cabinet that i cutted out cut of the front to fit the touch screen it an all in one pc with touch screen

mahkeymike

Quote from: phil1023 on February 03, 2011, 07:55:48 PM
it was pre made cabinet that i cutted out cut of the front to fit the touch screen it an all in one pc with touch screen

does this premade cabinet have a company name or model number?

phil1023

i dont see any name on it at all ! they are similar to crosley jukeboxes but smaller i see them on ebay all the time and on craigslist they are cheap like $100

eist1

Wow so you got that for around $100 that's awesome.... Did you get it off of EBay or Craigslist? Can you let us know what size it is, and what size/type of all in one PC fit in there? Looks like it fit just perfect. Also it looks like you have alot of updated Fanart images, is there anyway you could zip them up and put them out somewhere where they can be downloaded, like Rapidshare or something similar? I can add them to the current Fanart Pack that is posted in the forum. Great job!

mahkeymike

Yeah that definitly is an awesome price.Even those retro replica 1947 crosley's go for upwards of $800-$2000 brand new.Its rediculous what they charge for cheap plastic,particle board and cheap speakers and cd players, hell some advertise as ipod jukeboxes and dont even come with the ipod..lol.

Im talking about the full size, which is obviously what you have, but Eist1 , watch out for the bartop models because there only 14-18 inches tall, and 10-12 inches wide which will definitly not fit even a 15 inch touchscreen.

phil1023

fan art i got from here on this forum search for fan art they have it zipped

mahkeymike

You got that for $30 bucks you lucky bastard, i hate you! lol  ;D

Im going to bed!
Good job focker.

phil1023

whats you location a guy near me is selling one for $80  ;D

Barcrest

Quote from: phil1023 on February 04, 2011, 05:43:14 AM
i have 20k music videos and 1000 + albums all updated to the newest stuff !! also have 100k karaoke on  it but cant seen to get that to work with the jukebox software  !!! :beer

Yeah I would love to have that many music video I think mine total to about 6,500 but I do have a lot more music and karaoke. I don't even have the karaoke hooked up any more to be honest.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Phil thanks for the info.... I'm actually in St. Pete Florida so not sure where you're at, I looked on Craigslist for the hell of it but found nothing. As for the fanart I didn't know the .zip on here had that many new artists, I'm the one who posted it  ;D Again great job!

eist1

Phil,

Was doing a search on EBay and found your jukebox http://cgi.ebay.com/digital-Touch-Screen-mp3-music-Jukebox-/200571555586?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb2ff0f02 Not sure if you worked it out with Barry, but he doesn't usually like E-Touch being included with any jukeboxes being sold unless the buyer purchases it.

phil1023