Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Second jukebox for my mate

Started by Drben, February 07, 2011, 11:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drben

Hi All.

One of my mates got the same jukebox shell as mine and I made him a jukebox much like mine. Main differences are that it has a 17" touch screen instead of 22" and it had 4 speakers to start with (which prompted me to put 4 speakers in mine - updated the thread with a new photo) instead of 2 in mine. He has a 12" subwoofer too, but we pointed it backwards so it doesn't get damaged by feet.

He had a mate who did car paint jobs and he did him a sweet flame job - I think it turned out awesome.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kizer

Plexy or is that painted to look that shiny? I like it like that.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Bondy

Awsome job im really liking this what jukebox shell is that ??
:beer
What Dont Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger ..... !!

Drben

kizer: it's painted to look that shiny. I think it's awesome too. It's a shame the guy has moved out of the state or I would consider taking mine apart to get him to redo it :)

Bondy: Not sure what shell it is. One of my mates got the plans from the net and had a few built. I am building a third one now for my boss.

caesar

Hello !
What are you using to power the speakers?

Nice Juke  :beer

eist1

I'm not sure what powering the speakers in this jukebox, but I'm using a 300 watt Car Amplifier that I have connected to my PC power supply with the 12 volt connector (yellow wire).

Drben

Yes This one is the same as eist's. A car amplifier connected to a PC power supply. It has a dedicated power supply, not the same one as the PC