Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Public Downloads and DONATIONS

Started by Barcrest, March 25, 2011, 05:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Account upgraded and Key sent Via PM, the delay was due to the fact the I didn't get a paypal notification???
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Basho

Labape

I donated Purchase details Receipt number: 9LS858031E369681F,

Paypal never gave me the option to add a note with my forum name etc so you'd know who I was.

Fionad

I sent my donation but Paypal didn't give me the option to send my user name. Receipt number is 2190471164659038

Barcrest

Quote from: Fionad on July 12, 2017, 02:08:42 AM
I sent my donation but Paypal didn't give me the option to send my user name. Receipt number is 2190471164659038

I upgraded you this morning and sent the key via PM.

Jukebox Stats...

Fionad

Thanks a bunch. Quick question: Can I install over top of the top or should it be uninstalled first.

Mark Norville

Uninstall first, and then reinstall, you need to be able to enter the reg key.

Obviously install outside of c:\program files and make sure that you run the installation as admin.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

jkimwhat

Hi, I donated just now but paypal didn't give me an option to add a note (my username). Should I PM you my transaction number?

Thanks!

Mark Norville

Your account has been activated by the looks of it.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

TWitowski

Hey there,
I just replaced my old computer with a new one. So I need to reinstall etlich. I wonder where I can get a copy of the current full version (10.1.8). I used some v9 on the old computer and donated a few years ago.

If I need to "redonate", just tell me where :D

Mark Norville

You would need to redonate at the main page. It is $35 then you will become lifetime subscriber then.

Version 9 is still good if you want to save money before chrimbo.

Just say in here if you do donate so Barry can update your forum access so you can download.

Regards

Mark

TWitowski

Here's the PayPal number: 2773-2020-7333-3927

Just donated 35 :)

Another question: just tested the v10 beta, how do I turn off the voice reading out every single song when starting to play?

Mark Norville

You need to go into etouch directory, find TTS voices and then delete or rename that text file.

Regards

Mark

TWitowski

Great, thanks.
Now I just need to wait for Barry to update my profile, since I don't even have my v9 key anymore  :o ::)

Barcrest

Account upgraded and key sent via PM

Jukebox Stats...