Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

'No song playing' error

Started by D2e, April 03, 2011, 03:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D2e

In R7, when I have songs in queue, whether it's random or manually selected, when a song ends, the screen changes to 'No Song Playing' & shows no cover found jpg for a second before queing up the next track. I have the 'time between setting' in config set to 0 so that's not it. This has never happened in previous releases.

Also, the slider bar is not working again when filtered on New Additions. This was a previous bug that was fixed in R6 but appears to be back in R7.

thx!

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

g0pkh

Strange you should mention this.

I am seeing this too, I am using 7.0.1

Pete

Barcrest

Do you see this in 7.0.2? That is the latest.

Jukebox Stats...

g0pkh

Hi Barry

Not tried 7.0.2.
I will upgrade later and let you know, strangley I didn't notice it at first. I have been spending
time getting my new system setup, and trying to alter the skin.

It was only while having a little play did I notice this, I guess its because I never actually let a track completely finish while testing.

Pete

g0pkh

One other thing that comes to mind.

I am using the fader plugin. I will confirm if this is causing the issue.

Pete

Barcrest

I think it's one of the issues i fixed for 7.0.2

Jukebox Stats...

g0pkh

Hi Barry

I can confirm that is fixed in 7.0.2

I have found another weird issue that is in both 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 while testing this.

To avoid having to wait for the song to end. I tried dragging the now playing scroll bar across to advance
the song near the end. This intermittantly caused E-Touch to crash out totally to windows.

I am testing this currently in a virtual machine running windows XP

Pete

Barcrest

Quote from: g0pkh on April 14, 2011, 10:49:38 AM
Hi Barry

I can confirm that is fixed in 7.0.2

I have found another weird issue that is in both 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 while testing this.

To avoid having to wait for the song to end. I tried dragging the now playing scroll bar across to advance
the song near the end. This intermittantly caused E-Touch to crash out totally to windows.

I am testing this currently in a virtual machine running windows XP

Pete

If you are using the crossfading plugin then you can't drag the slider. I think it crashes WMP too if you try it in there. I just disable the dragging of the slider bar in the E-Touch options on my actual juke where I have that plugin installed.

Jukebox Stats...

g0pkh

Understood..

Thanks Barry, I will make sure that is disabled on my main juke.

Pete

Barcrest

You can just set it so the bar cannot be dragged but still have it visible Or of course you can just turn it off completely.

Jukebox Stats...