Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Bug in Skintool?

Started by chablis97, August 26, 2007, 12:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chablis97

Hi,
I'm using 'Buttons on Album Screen' as the Navigation style in my new skin (W.I.P.).  I moved all the buttons to a new position and saved. When I open Freebox, the buttons still appear in their default position, not the saved position.  However, if you re-open the skintool, buttons appear in the new saved position.

Barcrest

I will take a look at that right now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

d78

i have another problem with the menu buttons in skintool. MOST of the time, when I try to change the dimensions of a button, the button snaps to a 3x2 size and I can't change it back. I have to go into the menu.ini and fix it there. I think this is mostly when the buttons are using style "7".

Barcrest

The voulme buttons move correctly for me so i am not sure what you are doing...

The button resizing issue is a control issue. You have to size them first as style one and then set them to style 7 when they are at the correct size.

Jukebox Stats...

chablis97

QuoteThe voulme buttons move correctly for me so i am not sure what you are doing...

I think you misunderstood me Barry.  I wasn't referring to the volume buttons, I was referring to the option for putting the individual letter buttons (A,B,C,D, etc) on the album screen.

I have checked the jumptoletter2.ini file, and the positions look as if they are being saved correctly here by the Skintool, but Freebox is definitely not using these saved positions to display the individual letter buttons correctly.

Barcrest

Ah let me look at that now, then i will make a release.

EDIT: (FIXED)

The spin on it is on the album screen for skinning.

Jukebox Stats...