News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Question about NOW PLAYING screen.........

Started by Negcreep0, April 29, 2011, 03:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Negcreep0

Hey guys in older versions of the jukebox software the NOW PLAYING screen had a big picture of the album dead center in the screen, I liked that a lot was wondering if there was some way to get that back? by editing in skintools or through options in settings? Thanks for any help

Barcrest

Quote from: Negcreep0 on April 29, 2011, 03:42:49 PM
Hey guys in older versions of the jukebox software the NOW PLAYING screen had a big picture of the album dead center in the screen, I liked that a lot was wondering if there was some way to get that back? by editing in skintools or through options in settings? Thanks for any help

Yeah it's fairly easy change. Open the skintool and select the now playing screen. Then drag the big box (Which is the album cover) to where you want it and alter the X Size and Y Size in the tools part of the skintool then save the skin and exit (When prompted to save the cov file you can click no as you have not changed this).
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

gfly3

I tried to do this myself and got the album moved and resized but how do you move and resize the border that surrounds the album ?? Here is a link to show what I'm talkin about:
http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/gfly3/?action=view&current=nowplaying.jpg
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

Barcrest

That is set on the background image so you would need to alter the background image.

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

gfly3

Thanks for the speedy replies !!!!! I'll give it a go with the mod packs right now !
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

gfly3

Thanks guys !! Worked perfectly with the standard skin , Is ther a mod pack for the Ver. 7 Black And Blue Lifetime skin ?

coffee

QuoteIs ther a mod pack for the Ver. 7 Black And Blue Lifetime skin ?
The same mod pack should work or be very close.

gfly3

Ok , thanks a million  coffee !! I love these skins .. Thank you also Barcrest , you are all very helpful .
Have a good one !
gfly3

tharrrison

Hey guys im looking for some new skin for v8 if you have any to share My email is tharrrison2.0@gmail.com

Norman Marshall

Become a lifetime member and you'll get access to all the skin releases
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

tharrrison

Where do you sign up for life time member?

tharrrison

If I donate $35 will that get me access to skins?

Barcrest

Quote from: tharrrison on July 21, 2014, 08:37:43 AM
If I donate $35 will that get me access to skins?

That will get you access to the latest full build and key.

Jukebox Stats...