Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

non-album albums showing?

Started by modessitt, May 17, 2011, 08:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Quote from: modessitt on May 22, 2011, 09:31:05 PM
Um - I don't know?  I assumed that if it wasn't in an album listed in my database, then it couldn't be played...

What do you have set for your random play? A screen shot of your random play options screen should help find out what is going on.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

modessitt

Here ya go.  Perhaps the "most played" listed in Genres?

modessitt

Another weird issue using 7.0.9:

Was having a problem, so i uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled.  Regenerated as admin, deleted the 4 folders I didn't want, and started up.  Scrolled down to find my last album listed 5 times.  Exited and went into config.  Last album now listed 5 times.  removed the bottom four and restarted the program.  Now when I scroll all the way to the last album (Train), it populates the last page with extra albums (not always the same if I exit and restart the program) with the normal last 5 albums listed on top but with the wrong album cover image.  Clicking the album will give me the songs for what the words say the album is, not the picture.

Furthermore, I can no longer use the arrows on the right to navigate.  Sliding the bar up and down doesn't change the albums shown.

here's a shot:

modessitt

Excellent!  The Beta03 release fixed all my issues.  I still have to delete the four internet radio albums at the beginning, but I no longer get the last album 5 times, no longer get random albums at the end with a frozen scroll bar, and no longer get the last album on page one repeated at the top of page 2.

Time will tell whether I get that thing on Random Play again, but I hope not.

Thanks for your support!!!!

Barcrest

Quote from: modessitt on May 28, 2011, 04:28:48 PM
Excellent!  The Beta03 release fixed all my issues.  I still have to delete the four internet radio albums at the beginning, but I no longer get the last album 5 times, no longer get random albums at the end with a frozen scroll bar, and no longer get the last album on page one repeated at the top of page 2.

Time will tell whether I get that thing on Random Play again, but I hope not.

Thanks for your support!!!!

No worries glad i fixed them, hopefully i will get the remaining issues and additions fixed over the next few days and make it a proper non beta release.  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...