Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Run time error 75

Started by casper, August 29, 2007, 10:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casper

been messing about with skin tool for a couple of days. i have started to edit the sk-clone skin but when i hit the save skin button freebox will not open i get the error message (Run time error 75  path/file access error c:/program files\freebox v3\skins\sk-clone) it does this after a fresh install and even if i don't  edit the skin just when i save the skin..iv'e deleted the skin i edited and started a new one but still get this message.

chablis97

Hi Casper,
I'm getting the same error and a very similar problems, see my post on the skintool bug  . . .

casper

Just tried the last 3 latest versions of freebox and still no change same error message .

casper

the latest version will not load TruBluTouchScreen or Eliminator. when you add them freebox just closes.

Barcrest

The error is because you are changing to that skin in the skintool and there are images used on a screen that are not in the images folder of the screen you have edited. It's not easy to explain but basiclly there were problem images for buttons on a screen like the Play Options screen and these skins didn't have that screen so when you saved the skin the other skins images paths were saved. That means this skin will now not load due to missing images.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

casper

eerrrrr? you are right it is hard to explain. after a total fresh install of freebox i put the original sk-clone into skins folder i then run freebox click add skin then load skin save and close freebox then i go to skin tool and sk-clone opens i dont open it in skin tool its already open. i did press the save skin before (2 days ago) and edited the skin to show 8 covers and that loaded with no faults put in my own buttons etc.. i scrapped that skin earlier today and tried to start again but now i get the error message running freebox. are the old skins not compatable with this new version of freebox or the new skin tool?  sorry for sounding daft but this is my first attempt at building a skin...i have tried to load all the 1024-768 skins either freebox closes without error message or i get error message (run time error 62 input past end of file)

Barcrest

You are ok because right now i am going through and checking all the skins and updating them on server....

Updated So Far:
Chablis-BLue
Chablis-Grey
Chablie-Teal
Eliminator
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...