News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New Bar Owner Looking to Buy a Digital Jukebox with Bill Acceptor!

Started by HardRockCA, June 27, 2011, 08:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardRockCA

Hello Everyone,

I am closing a deal soon on buying a bar in the Los Angeles area.  Right now the bar uses an Internet Streaming Jukebox Service and I want to get rid of it and get my own machine with the appropriate licensing so I can keep all the revenue from the jukebox.

Does anyone have any Touchscreen Digital Jukeboxes for sale.  Specifically something I could mount on a wall, that is as thin as possible (for space issues)  I would also consider paying for a custom built one, if the price is right.

Please PM me!

A million thanks!

fordman

I think your in for a BIG shock for the license fee if your wanting to keep all the profits for yourself!

Fordman

aussie8ball

I have some NSM Icon wallboxes I'll be replacing in a few months. Have 15000 Audio & 500 Video on them & have just been set to take up to 40000 Audio & 2000 Vids.There permantely activated ( done a few years back) to keep working offline. You get to keep all the cashbox takings but any new music is not possible unless you pay NSM a fee for them, A years worth in advance. I havn't put any new music on this year as I didn't want to commit for another year. But with the choice already there you could run it for a fair time before needing to fork out for the updates.
Oh too bad your in the States. Freight wouldn't be cheap from Australia.
Be aware the Icon 2's there selling in the States are designed to go online & will cost you $200 a month for music. Stop paying & I'd imagine the machine woun't run.

Barcrest

So do the permenatly actived NSM's look identical to the normal monthly update ones visually?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

HardRockCA

Licensing fee is $500 a year.  Already checked with the Big 3.

Cary_B

I would love to know more about this, as when checked into it, you couldn't get a licesnse for a digital jukebox in the united states unless you were one of the BIG companies.

Barcrest

The best way to do it would be to use a CD carousel and e-touch for the front end. That is pretty easy to licence in the US.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

aussie8ball

Quote from: Barcrest on June 28, 2011, 12:05:57 PM
So do the permenatly actived NSM's look identical to the normal monthly update ones visually?
Exactly tha same as the Icon1 UK models just no need to punch in a activation code every year. NSM won't do it anymore & if you put on a later software update It'll get rid of the permanent & replace it back to a timed activation. They caught me out on 1 machine but I worked out away around that so It dosn't happen on any of my others.
Still gotta pay a year in advance for new music updates if I want that.