Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Random play idea

Started by d78, August 31, 2007, 10:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d78

Quote from: WoodyWould it be possible to change the way the random play mode works? It would be nice if we could have a check box for each genre that we want to include to be played from instead of being limited to one genre as is the case now.

Quote from: BarcrestThe random play i like what your saying but space is limited... I have an idea to do what you want i will work on that once i fix the skin tool then i will make another release.

What if you did something like this and remove the part about carousel albums? You could make it pretty small.

kizer

Personally I use the random mode and do not use Genres so it plays everything, however I think it would be cool to have a system where you could say play everything, but genre here. Or play only this genre. Or use a system where you are allowed to use a text box and genres in the text box seperated by ","

It needs to be simple becasue say you have a Jukebox with 50 Genres. Man it could get problemsome and take up tons of screen room unless you can use a drop down box and use the CTRL key to highlight what you wanted as wants and non wants.

I personally when I have it in random I'd like to disable metal and sometimes country when the wife isn't home. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Woody

d78

I like your idea, it is very flexible. A button to "add all / remove all" might help as well.
Woody   

I would prefer to Add / remove genre instead of album, maybe could be a switch in there.

Sorry, I should have looked closer, Add / Remove all button already there !

What do say Barry ? 

Barcrest

That is how it used to work but i broke the code. This is how i am going to impliment it in the next version. I have only just got back home and i have a busy week next week so i think we will only see one release on thursday. I have a lot to add into freebox between now and then.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...