Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

ripp off update

Started by jukejohn, July 13, 2011, 08:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jukejohn

i used paypal via my visa which is my hsbc bank acount card that is the default payment
via paypal so the payments was removed from my bank acount dont think thats the same
maybe might be worth calling into my bank dont know

so far the juke is still in the docks and it about 12ish there so day still early
i would think that they work around the clock

eist1

I'd call your Bank (Visa) to see if they can refund the money. If it is a Bankcard it might be more difficult as I had a purchase on my Bankcard not get refunded, so now I make sure it is always my Credit Card I am using,which I have been refunded full amout 3 times in the past. Good luck...

jukejohn

yes im learnig im going to setup my paypal credit card as default

jukejohn

things looking up received a collection form to fill in and a bill of
£130 for customs clearence which i wasnt expecting

this the most positive thing thats happened but still feel i need to be
on guard lost all the excitement but will be happy when i see its all
ok expected delivery 11 august  ::)

Norman Marshall

Quote from: jukejohn on July 29, 2011, 08:38:51 PM
things looking up received a collection form to fill in and a bill of
£130 for customs clearence which i wasnt expecting

this the most positive thing thats happened but still feel i need to be
on guard lost all the excitement but will be happy when i see its all
ok expected delivery 11 august  ::)
Its Now August 17, can we have an update john
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

jukejohn

yes after a further £620 its ariving tomorrow and after waiting 11 weeks and more unexpected
exspense and paypal issues and him being a prick in genral its taken all the joy out of it so
will only blissfully exhale and smile when it comes through the door and it is what i paid for
and its in one peice and not damaged  ::) 

Norman Marshall

My fingers are crossed for you
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

jukejohn

jukejohn

its arrived in a state. not pluged it in yet [110v] four rear bubble tubes missing damage on left side
of pilisters top and bottom speaker section pushed in
just what i expected  :downer

Barcrest

Any photos? Also the 110v should be an easy switch to 240 as everything inside will probably not be mains voltage.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

ill get some pics up soon
its got 2 bubble tubes missing not 4 they was not lined up at the top so thats one less expense
but still need 2 long ones think there about £70 each
had a rough go at fitting a 15' screen it just fits if you lean it back which does look better then mounting
it flat up against the cab
so im going to make a dam good juke out of this cab the main thing that im mulling over is
do i go led lighting like the one bonbosa done or keep  it as it is the old way but still effective
not sure
will get some pics together just need to know how you upload them on here

draginit

Easiest way is to upload your Foto to Facebook and then add [ img][/img] here in your post. (Or use 2nd button, bottom row when replying) put the url link between the img brackets. If you don't have Facebook or MySpace, there are other Foto host sites like ImageShack.
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

jukejohn

will have a go over the weekend
cheers