Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

ripp off update

Started by jukejohn, July 13, 2011, 08:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jukejohn

ok got a update on this he as sent me a email claiming he as dropped of
the jukebox to the shipping dock and says he has to go back tomorrow
because he under estimated the cost[more delay time] also atached is a shipping reciept
i will send a copy of this to any of you that understand shipping to me
it just looks crap but could be wrong
oh and he also said sorry but im not getting excited about it and im not
closing my claim until he sends relevent proof to paypal

Norman Marshall

Why not post a picture of the receipt on here so we can all give our opinions or i can take a look for you heres my email glenncarnell74@gmail.com
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

jukejohn

Norman Marshall

Done some investigation mate sent you a reply
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Pinball

What's the latest news on any progress with getting the juke or cash???

jukejohn

sorry just noticed this

paypal are taking care of this until the 4th aug

its at the moment in a shipping dock ive got tracking infoe which says est time of shipping out
is 24th tomorrow and est time ariving in london is the 6th aug

even now im not building my hopes up anything possible with this shit head
the last i knew he hadnt paid the full shipping amount as he didnt have enough
cash on him  he just puts a problem in the way ever since i sent him the cash
just to stall for more time
ill let you know what is happening over the next crucial few days

Pinball

Does that mean that Paypal will protect you until August 4th and that at the time you are scheduled to receive it (August 6th) you are no longer Protected by PayPal???

jukejohn

hi pinball
no they are going to comeback to me on the 4th with a update
they are watching the tracking same as me
i dont know whats happening but its reading the same status -in wharehouse est shipping 24th- not sure
if this is down to them or him as it is only a est date
can send you tracking number see if it make any sense to you

jukejohn

lost $500 they awarded that to him which was my first payment for shipping
:downer just waiting for more bad news on the rest $2000
nice one paypal  >:(

Norman Marshall

It appears john that your parcel is still at miami, When i last emailed you the ETD was 24 July, Ive just done another track and trace on your parcel and now the ETD is 27 july. How the hell can paypal give this twat $500 of your money when your parcel hasnt even left america yet.

jukejohn

yes its a strange way of handleing things

yes est delivery been moved to the 27th tomorrow ill be eagerly watching also epected in london the 7th
ive been in contact with the shipping company and they have responded and very helpful and hopefully they will keep me posted on updates
even if it does get onboard im still expecting something wrong when it or if it comes to my door
its ashame should be looking forward to it as i was but all this as removed all the glossy shine of it and im worried
what i would prefure is for paypal to keep there eye on the tracking and to make sure im happy with everything if it does arive but i think thats beyond them

jukejohn

can you beleive it they have awarded him the $2000 all i can hope is that it
leaves the docks today or is he simply going to go back there and remove it
going to phone paypal today and see how they have justified this

Norman Marshall

I dont understand how they can award him the money when you havent received your parcel yet... the bastards

jukejohn

yes it stinks im watching the tracking to see if this gets further then the storage
so going to do this before i phone paypal for a explenation

eist1

Jukejohn,

What I have done in the past is if I used my Credit Card (Not Bank) to make a purchase through Paypal, I have called my Credit Card company and had them refund my money immediately (they will refund until resolved) and then they worked it out with Paypal. Paypal gets pissed when this is done because they lose the money and have to deal with the Credit Card company. If you used your Credit Card to buy the Jukebox through Paypal, call them and habve them refund the money since you haven't received the item.