Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

NUKEBOX

Started by modbox, August 04, 2011, 04:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

modbox

My first build the "NUKEBOX""

It boast many features including rotating/flashing amber strobes, 4 x 8 inch speakers and 2 x 12 inch speakers, 22 inch touchscreen, 2 tb hard drive space, fully ducted fog machine that comes out either side of the machine at the bottom front.

I got some of my inspiration from knievel's "the metal station" and coffee's "metal skin" which suited my vision to a tea.
I do have build photos that i might upload at another stage.

coffee

Wow, your juke looks great. I really love the theme and I would really like to see your build photos.

Meph

I love it!  Nice job.  How are you powering the speakers?

barbosaa

Nice job, Congratulatios!  i love sing on Karaoke, how you built the plug to pluging Microphone?

modbox

The speakers are powered by a 400w 2 channel car amp running off the 750w pc power supply.
The mics are just daisy chain wired to a 3.5 inch audio jack plugged into the mic in socket on the pc's soundcard.
More pics to come when I've got time to upload.

aussie8ball

draginit

green and yellow!  smart looking  ;)
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Thats pretty cool, would love to see a video of it working with the smoke.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Drben

caesar

Nice Theme...  ;D
  How about incorporating a microphone input meter that has the appearance of a analog "Geiger Counter" meter. It would be active when using the karaoke microphone.

Nice Job !  :beer

modbox

That sounds like a great idea
An analog VU meter should do the trick
I'm thinking this one.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VU-meter-huge-size-warm-back-light-recording-/220812786082?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336977b9a2