Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

top 10 screen

Started by casper, September 24, 2007, 11:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casper

If you select and play a track off the top 10 screen it shows backround text boxes. also you have to move text individually and change colour individually in skin mode. the back button now resizes in decades but still unable to change color not major but i thought i'd let you know.

Barcrest

Yes i know you have to move the text individually, this it to allow a more freeform skinning of that screen like all the others. You can't colour the back button on decades you say? I'll look at that right now.

EDIT: You right about the colours. I fixed that just, thanks. It will be in a release later this week, i don't know if i should release every night or just try and do loads and make a big release at the end of the week. What do you think? I suppose it would make sense to release this ASAP so people can fix up thier skins properly.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

casper

Sorry what i meant to say was you can't move with the shift x & y. sorry about that

Barcrest

Ah.. I will add the shift X and Y now. Nice catch.

EDIT: Added...

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Go to the 3.00.6 release thred there is a link to the updated skintool with these bugs fixed so you can fix up your skins. Hope that is osme help.

Jukebox Stats...

casper

Quote from: Barcrest on September 24, 2007, 11:59:26 PM
Yes i know you have to move the text individually, this it to allow a more freeform skinning of that screen like all the others. You can't colour the back button on decades you say? I'll look at that right now.

EDIT: You right about the colours. I fixed that just, thanks. It will be in a release later this week, i don't know if i should release every night or just try and do loads and make a big release at the end of the week. What do you think? I suppose it would make sense to release this ASAP so people can fix up thier skins properly.
Personally i think a big release at the end of the week this gives you time to fix any buggs reported during the week. but its always nice to tinker with new stuff when it becomes available. Anybody else got a view on release times.

casper

Just tried new skin tool. new fetures working well. some people may be able to shift text around by hand but my hand is not steady enougth so the shift x & y working is a bonus for me. Cheers Barry