Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Dropping Last Selection - 3.0.8

Started by just_buck, October 01, 2007, 02:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

just_buck

Using the latest 3.0.8, first off...  Thanks so much for the fix!  I really like the quick jumps and didn't want to lose that feature....  So again, thank you!!!

With V.7 and now .8, I noticed that in the videos porition, it's dropping the last selection.
My last folder in videos is Various Artisits and there are 33 folders.
In Freebox, it only shows 32.

I tried to fake it out by adding a dummy 34 folder w/ 1 video and tag, but it didn't help...
Actually the config didn't pickup 34 at all... 
33 shows in the config, but not in the juke.

Any ideas? 

Thanks!
May the Force Be with You

Barcrest

I will look at this later when i get home.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

just_buck

Just an update and I hope that I make sense w/ this.....

I added another folder name The Videos 34.
When I added only 1 video, tag, and jpg, the Config would see it, but it didn't add it to the juke.
and also, The Videos 33 showed in Config, but not the jukebox.

If I added two videos, tags, jpg into 34, config would see it and this time it would be added to the jukebox.  BUT...  It wouldn't add it under Various Artists....  It would read the first artist listed and place them under that name.  and Videos 33 would show up....

If I added 5 videos to 34, this time it would show up under Various Artists and put it in the correct place....
Also Videos 33 would be there....

So I took another step...  I removed 34 complete and rebuilt the database again....
Once again, 33 was dropped from the screen....

Okay....  Last test....  I changed the cover count on the default V3 blue from 8 to 10 covers.
When I scolled thru, 33 is showing, but won't show on 8. 

So from what I can tell, it there is only 1 to show on screen, it won't....
May the Force Be with You

Barcrest

So this is actually a bug with freebox not the config. I will take a look at it when i get chance.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Woody

Barry,

I think this is affecting the quick jump coves as well. I have 4 ZZ-Top albums that show on the album select screen, if I select the last one (also the very last album) the othe three show up in the quick jumps.
If Iselect any of the other albums the quick jumps only show two albums and drop the very last one.

This is not a big deal, but it is a bug.

Woody