Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

sound and video NOT in sync

Started by aertie, May 11, 2012, 03:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aertie

I have a issue with songs not being in sync,( I have 3000 video) It seems to just be the HD video( but not ALL HD videos), Its probably over 50 video that have this problem.. they work great in window med player. I have codec klite installed and I just updated my driver . Im using Radeon 9200 video card. Etouch verison v7 and window xp.. Please help this is driving me crazy. Thanks

Barcrest

Is this on a dual screen setup? Sounds like the CPU isn't beefy enough. I don't have this issue on any of my machines and they are all P4.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

aertie

yes it is a dual screen.. Because they all play fine stand alone in media player would it still be the cpu? sorry im not very computer savvy. It is a Pentium 4 3.00 Ghz??? thanks 

Barcrest

Quote from: aertie on May 11, 2012, 04:30:24 PM
yes it is a dual screen.. Because they all play fine stand alone in media player would it still be the cpu? sorry im not very computer savvy. It is a Pentium 4 3.00 Ghz??? thanks 

Hmm could be. Switch E-touch to single screen and see if it happens. Also if you play them in media player drag media player to the second screen and see if they do it. I have seen issues when videos play on the second screen using SVIDEO or Composite. DVI or VGA should be fine, I use P4 machines and they are ok but with HD videos i could imagine there might be an issue.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

aertie

Thanks ..I will give that a try tonight. :D

fordman

I get the same issue but only within E-touch only. The videos play fine until i start to make screen presses on the touch screen. Sometimes the video's stutter and sometimes the video's just quit playing. The video files are FLV (at least most are) and karaoke files.

I have the latest K-Lite codecs.

This has been happening since the mid-V7 releases but thought it was my setup.

Fordman

jukejohn

ive also noticed it when you have spin ticked in atract mode

Norman Marshall

I've had this problem, you need to upgrade your CPU and ram,  I had a single core CPU and 1gig ram with win 7 juke and most of my vids worked fine but there was a couple of vids 5 to 10 seconds out but on my test pc that has duel core CPU and 4 gig ram and win 7 the same vids worked with no delay, So for my birthday I got my adorable wife and sons to chip in and buy me a new motherboard, CPU and four gig Ram, I dont have any delay now.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen