Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

videos on my juke...

Started by almaff, July 04, 2012, 09:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almaff

Can someone message me with details on,how to put "you tube" on my jukebox.I haven't got a clue,i'm new to all this.I really would appreciate,cheers guys.

Norman Marshall

I dont think you can, if you want videos on your juke then your gonna have to download them with a youtube downloader, convert them to MP4 and then tag them with the non mp3 tagger, Videos downloaded from youtube normaly come down as a flv video so without converting them you will need to install a codec on your juke that will play flash videos. Its not hard work to convert your juke to a video juke but it is VERY time consuming and requires a lot of dedication, but it will be worth it, It took me about 18 months to two years to replace all my MP3's to video and now all my friends are envious and want one themselves but they never dish out the cash for one.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Use keepvid.com it lets you download them as mp4 so no converting required, they are also pretty good quality.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on July 05, 2012, 08:22:55 AM
Use keepvid.com it lets you download them as mp4 so no converting required, they are also pretty good quality.

Is there a download tool for this site Barry?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

almaff

hi barry,so when i download keepvid,what do i do with it then? do i have to do tagging etc etc etc? like i said "i'm new to all this.cheers

Barcrest

Quote from: almaff on July 05, 2012, 11:12:21 AM
hi barry,so when i download keepvid,what do i do with it then? do i have to do tagging etc etc etc? like i said "i'm new to all this.cheers

http://www.keepvid.com

It's a site where you paste in the youtube link and it gives you a download link for the video, you then tag it with non mp3 tagger.

Jukebox Stats...

LLUncoolJ

I used this site to convert about a dozen:  http://www.ixconverter.net/index.php

I haven't had a chance to try them out yet. I tagged them with artist and title, do they need to have an album as well? Especially since most will be singles. This may be a dumb questions, like I said, I haven't played with the video mode yet.

Barcrest

You need to tag them with the non-mp3 tagger. If they are singles i would make the album name be the same as the track title.

Jukebox Stats...