Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

moving the slider bar

Started by juker, February 24, 2007, 10:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juker

I'm trying to take an existing 600x800 skin and make it into a 1024x768 skin.  When I try and move the slider bar to the right in the skin tool it only goes over so far.  Its weird though, if I swing my mouse really fast, I can get it to go a little farther, but its imprecise and I cant get it exactly where I want it.  I can probably figure out how to edit the ini file to get it perfect, but it seems like a bug in the skin tool.

Barcrest

Have you resized the album screen? Click in the back of the album screen (Not on a button or anything) and alter the size to make it larger. You should then be able to move the slider. If it still doesn't work after you have done this let me know and i will check the code.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

juker

Yup, the skin and Album Backdrop is now 1024x768. The Null screen is 894x768 with the menu image taking up the remainder up the screen.  I can move the null screen including the slider bar to the edge of the screen  but if I try to position it with a gap to the left for the menu bar, I can not move just the slider bar far enough to the right.  Hmm.... kind of hard to explain.  Maybe I'll get a screenshot up somewhere.

Barcrest

I have fixed it, this was a bug... It will be fixed in the release later today. Sorry about that...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...