Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

My latest juke

Started by pinballjail, August 25, 2012, 02:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinballjail

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/imag0076h.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/imag0074d.jpg/

This used to be a Seeburg Gold. I removed the entire front glass and replaced it with a ELO touchscreen monitor. I still have some work to do on it yet.

Kelley

aussie8ball

Nice Work!
Is that just one big vertical mounted screen?

pinballjail

Yes, it's a 32inch monitor mounted verticaly. I'm using the vertical now playing skin that Barry cooked up for me.Thanks again Barry. It shows videos and visualization on the bottom half of the screen. I'm working on one for a friend in an NSM Firebird that we mounted the monitor the same way. We might try to put the now playing screen on top for that one so you can still see the videos when someone is in front of the  juke. I'l post some pics when we finish it.

Barcrest

You really need dual screen to appriciate videos properly.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

pinballjail

You probably right, but I would have had a great big hole to fill if I put in a smaller screen. This way i kill two birds with my one stone.

aussie8ball

Quote from: pinballjail on August 26, 2012, 03:30:40 PM
You probably right, but I would have had a great big hole to fill if I put in a smaller screen. This way i kill two birds with my one stone.
I was thinking of another way. A thru glass touchscreen would of allowed you to keep the original glass on the Seeburg Gold & use a smaller screen for touch & add a seperate monitor for video on top of the cabinet.
Probably cheaper too.
I do like your 32" vertical though. Again Very Nice!

pinballjail

The original glass was broken so that wouldn't have been an option.

aussie8ball

Quote from: pinballjail on August 27, 2012, 12:10:07 AM
The original glass was broken so that wouldn't have been an option.

Well then, good move!