Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Verison 3.0 Trial

Started by Bigman5000, October 19, 2007, 03:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigman5000

Is there a trial version of 3.0 available?  If so, where do I get it?

Barcrest

Nope only V2.2, V3 is only availble to paid users i'm afraid. I am looking at making a demo availble in the future.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

kizer

Last I checked there is a free demo version of 3.0 on the front page.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

kizer

So whos using the trail for V3?

Im just asking since its out there now and well Im asking.  ;D
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Zazen

I just got a bigger touchscreen (out of the garbage from where I work!) and it seems to have 1024 x 768 native resolution, so I came back to see what I could find for it.

I tried the trial for version 3.12. It randomly disappeared a few times (way before the expected 30 minutes) and when I tried some 1024 x 768 skins it often ended up with a scrambled albums screen. The bigger albums screens are clunky and out-of-proportion even when they are displaying as intended. I also dislike the new feature where selecting a single song takes you to a special page for it. I couldn't find a way to disable that.

I downloaded version 2.2 (I was using 2.09) and it seems to be working fine, just like my old familiar Freebox. Looks like I'll be on fuzzy 800 x 600 for a while :(

Zazen

And now I'm discovering that whenever I add an album, Freebox 2.2 reverses the order of the first and second tracks! Sadly I didn't keep a copy of 2.09 around. :(

Barcrest

The reason your albums looked incorrect on the 1024 skins is because you have to pick a cover file to reorganise them. There isn't a way to disable the screen that appears with the play options on i may add the ability to have the classic 2.2 operation in a future release.

Don't forget you can always use the included skintool to make a skin at 1024 for yourself.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...