Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Karaoke help - library won't generate songs

Started by AirBurn, December 06, 2012, 08:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirBurn

Thanks for any help in advance! When I try to generate the library, it finds all of the files and completes with no errors, however, only the first file in the folder is placed into the library.  I have tried generating the library from another karaoke download too, and the same thing happens.  Juke settings are below...

Freebov V7
Config V7
WMP 9

Plugin is installed
Both file types will play in WMP.
All files are unzipped.
All files are located in C:\my docs\karaoke
Files pairs have the same name.

Any idea what is going on?

Barcrest

Do you have the files sorted by album? So each album is in it's own folder.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

AirBurn

Sorry for the delayed response; been on travel. That was my problem.  I guess I figured I could have the songs just show as one big list if I had them all in one folder.

So I have 2 questions now:

1) What do most people do for karaoke artwork for each artist? I would even be happy with the artist name in large font instead of the "no cover found"...
2) Is there a way to get the lyrics video to display once "play now" is hit without going back to the main screen and clicking the now playing area?

sorefinger

With the Kararoke I spent nearly a year getting them all onto PC including the old Laser dics and VCDs,
most of them are in CDG format and the rest AVI. There is about 26,000 but a lot of repeats in different versions,
I just put them all in the one folder and had to remove all the TAGs from them so it will show the whole filename.
Since the E-Touch has not got scrolling I had to put on the Artwork for the folder "Click Search Button To Search For Song DON"T click here cause it will take too long to load"

Barcrest

Quote from: AirBurn on December 20, 2012, 06:45:10 AM
Sorry for the delayed response; been on travel. That was my problem.  I guess I figured I could have the songs just show as one big list if I had them all in one folder.

So I have 2 questions now:

1) What do most people do for karaoke artwork for each artist? I would even be happy with the artist name in large font instead of the "no cover found"...

I have mine split into the correct karaoke albums and use the album cover from the karaoke disc. If you want to split them by artist you can copy the image from the fanart and re-size that and name it cover.jpg to go into the artists folder. Make sure when you group them by artist that they have the same album name across the collection.

Quote from: AirBurn on December 20, 2012, 06:45:10 AM

2) Is there a way to get the lyrics video to display once "play now" is hit without going back to the main screen and clicking the now playing area?

Really for karaoke and video you need dual screen. You can make it jump to now playing screen on video/karaoke play but it means no one else can pick anything until that track is over.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...