Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Complete Jukebox Systems....

Started by Barcrest, October 21, 2007, 05:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I am in the process of getting a supply of these NSM converted cabs running the latest version of freebox with a UK coin mech hooked up. I am posting to see what the interest would be in a cab... I have a few commerical people interested but i wondered what you guys thought.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

This was one of his stock photos of a unit running SK Juke. Oviously the keypad will be blanked out on the freebox versions and the audio can be output to what you want not the pc type speakers you see here.

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Thats rather slicking man. To bad Im not in the UK and needed a commerical machine.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Sarge

Just for the record, that picture doesn't show an NSM juke it's a rowe.

Barcrest

Cheers i thought the NSM wall units looked a little different. I will be able to take my own pictures in a week or so when i go to see the guy putting these things together.

Jukebox Stats...

just_buck

Nice looking setup, but probably out of my price range being a simple home user.......
May the Force Be with You

Barcrest

That's the trouble finding a way to make a nice wall unit for under £500 is really tough.

Jukebox Stats...