Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

SxxLxx Color Font Question

Started by urbecrisch, March 25, 2013, 03:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Been messing around with V8 SxxLxx skin and I'm loving it.  How do I change the font for the name of the song and album name?  Currently it is an aqua color but hard to see.  Wondering how to make it red.  Thanks.

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on March 25, 2013, 03:29:11 AM
Been messing around with V8 SxxLxx skin and I'm loving it.  How do I change the font for the name of the song and album name?  Currently it is an aqua color but hard to see.  Wondering how to make it red.  Thanks.

Click on the fond then make sure you have for colour selected in the colour options and then pick a colour.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Barry I think the version I sent you by mail is the best I can do with SxxLxxS skin,
Should we consider to change the green aqua font for the Default skin too????

urbecrisch

Quote from: Hitbig on March 26, 2013, 03:50:18 AM
Should we consider to change the green aqua font for the Default skin too????

Yes  :)

urbecrisch

Quote from: Barcrest on March 25, 2013, 10:16:26 AM
Click on the fond then make sure you have for colour selected in the colour options and then pick a colour.

This is what I have in my font.ini folder (assuming that is what you meant by above statement):

What do I change?

Barcrest

Open the skin in the skintool and click on the label you want to alter then use the colour picker to change it and save the skin out.

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

:(  I get a runtime error 0 when I try to open the skintool

coffee

Quote from: urbecrisch on March 26, 2013, 07:37:20 PM
:(  I get a runtime error 0 when I try to open the skintool
In the status bar of the skintool splash skin when the skintool is loading, try and see what the last page is which is loaded before the error appears. In this page you will propably have a missing image.

urbecrisch

When I open the skintool exe it says Loading... then Setting Up Skintool... then I get the Runtime Error '0'.

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on March 27, 2013, 02:14:20 PM
When I open the skintool exe it says Loading... then Setting Up Skintool... then I get the Runtime Error '0'.

Are you using the latest version?

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

urbecrisch

The skin loads fine in the juke. It's sxxlxx.  You told me to fix the aqua color on album titles I need to fix it in the skin but the skin tool is not working. Can someone make the fix for me then send me the new ini file or whatever for the color font problem?